FM12 - Height and Weight

The background is just the default dark skin...

Perhaps my contrast is a little high?! lol

Default dark screen ? Mine is white by default...where do you choose the dark one ?

I have been playing FM series since a while but I 'm getting old...sorry and thanks

Looks like your vertical resolution is too low (below 768px), giving the game too little space to display everything. Are you still missing data on the Attributes screen if you run it in fullscreen? What's the resolution of your monitor?

Looks like your vertical resolution is too low (below 768px), giving the game too little space to display everything. Are you still missing data on the Attributes screen if you run it in fullscreen? What's the resolution of your monitor?

Screen res is 1360 x 768 and that is a full screen view not windowed. I'm stumped!

If you click 'Arsenal' then click on Vermaelan again then they should show - this has happened to me a few times and this has fixed the issue for me.

I've tried it on a different save too, same thing happens, re-booted, get the same, just upped the res to 1366 x 768 - same thing.

If it helps you, neither height or weight are used in the Match Engine calculations- "jumping" is "height plus leap", which is why Peter Crouch has higher jumping than Tim Cahill.

Do you mean that height and weight are cosmetic values ?

Do you mean that height and weight are cosmetic values ?

lol

now that is one old discussion, really takes me back...

weight is cosmetic

height is taken into account when calculating a players jumping stat, but not actually used by the ME, as SCAIG says.

i'm pretty sure thats right

:)

LazyD - Why not? I like to have all the information avaliable to me. Having two 4'11" midgets in central defence isn't realistic.

Midget defenders would have bad jumping.

Jumping below 14 in top divisions (or at all really) = bad. So in general don't buy central defenders that are 184/5 cm or lower. Of course, skill > all but I say in general...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived