Fabregas in FM 11

I'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum to post in...

I'm Man City and I'm trying to do a deal for Fabregas. I've put in offers of $90m, $110m, and $120m and still they're being rejected. Anyone have an idea how much I'll have to spring to get Fabregas? Any advice on how to lure him here? The report says he'd be interested in playing for me.

Thanks!

Nasris contract was running out next year and obviously he forced a move. A fluke by a douche bag.

Unless your rep is really high, I doubt you can unsettle him.

but hey.. strangers things have happen.

In FM10 it was pretty easy to buy him for any club if i remember correctly.

I paid £90million cold hard cash up front in January 2013 to get him to Barcelona. Took a few rounds of negotiations over the course of a couple of years for an agreeable few to be made. Took every opportunity to praise him, ended up being a favored personally way before the transfer; like wise with Wenger, tried to get in his good books so that he may not be so reluctant to sell. I think it worked!

I agree Paulo Henrique for €30m and you're sorted for the next 8 or so seasons. He rarely gets unhappy.

I signed Fabregas before for something like €140m. And it really wasn't worth it.

If you don't need an AMC you could sign Moussa Sissoko for about €24m and he can play DMC and MC but can be trained for AMC and AMR

Both Sissoko and Henrique are young and brilliant in the game.

Failing that, Eden Hazard for AML or AMC.

There is an option of the transfer screen to ask the club the player belongs to confirm what fee they would accept to sell him.

I would think though you would be better spending 120m euros elswhere or on multiple players. Sounds to me like you have become very Man City like ;)

Archived