Where is the assistant manager's hints at team report?

The screen is there in a different guise (listing every player rather than merely your strongest for the position, and rating players for multiple positions), I imagine the rest of the code (a suggested XI, for example) will return in time. You can get recommendations from the Backroom Advice screen, and have you checked the assistant's team talk feedback screen to see if his advice is integrated there?

The screen is there in a different guise (listing every player rather than merely your strongest for the position, and rating players for multiple positions), I imagine the rest of the code (a suggested XI, for example) will return in time. You can get recommendations from the Backroom Advice screen, and have you checked the assistant's team talk feedback screen to see if his advice is integrated there?

Yes, i've checked it. In every season opening there's the staff recommendations to improve the team, but I want to get the recommendations in game anytime.

When your assistant manager is very good, he list differents players as the usual (more unknown and good players). This is the thing that I miss in demo and I hope to it be rescused in full game.

Archived