Norwegian researcher ON FIRE in FM 2012!

Norway, one of the great powers of European football, is the new haven for talent scouts, obviously on FM 2012 ...

The Norwegian researchers can do miracles, or are a Golden Generation born in Scandinavia!

These guys are ready to play in the Premier League over the next years and adapt perfectly to 4-4-2 as the way of the British teams (yes, because no topteam in Europe with the exception of those already mentioned, this system plays)

Obviously these young people with magnificent attributes are limited by the PA that may have in the game, but if any of them have -9, can play, for the most part, in any big club of the best leagues. Even with a potential of -8 can play good clubs in major leagues as the Portuguese, Dutch or French, which I sincerely doubt it.

markushenriksen3.png

jonassvensson3.png

bakenga1.png

berisha1.png

What's more, there are so many talents that do not have the patience to upload all!

This is pure fiction. The reality is quite different ...

I saw the Liverpool game at home against the kids from Sporting Lisbon, and the British were completely overwhelmed by the talented Portuguese. Like Rosemborg at home against Ajax (where were these guys is that?) Or the defeat of Celtic at home to Barcelona.

In fact, I think it's unanimous that Barcelona, Sporting Lisbon and Ajax, produce the best talents in European football and it is not currently reflected in the game.

Sporting Lisbon, Barcelona and Ajax are the only three clubs, a total of 16 participants (Next Gen Series) who number their games for victory, leading their groups and justify the epithet of the best training schools in the world.

It was only and only one outburst of someone who is deeply aware of the youth categories of European football. Modesty aside.

http://www.nextgenseries.com/en/FixturesResultsTables#tab3

Archived