International Stadium Choices???

Ok so I'm on FM11 I have decided to creating a team which is going to be crap 100 Rep in the lower echelons of the English league system and I am going to see if I can turn it into a world dominating club. Whilst creating the stadium the options for use of national games is obvious unticked due to starting with only a 100 non-seater stadium.

But it got me thinking, if I succeed in my quest and manage to expand my stadium to its full 75000, can it be chosen to hold internationals. Or would I have to tick the option now at the start.

Oh, I should add for those that think I'm mad for doing this with FM12 around the corner. I have decided to save up to improve me computer to be able to enjoy the full package that FM offers i.e. loads of leagues, large database and 3D.

You should tick it for at least some games if you have the ambition to make it absolutely huge in size. However you'll probably get given a new ground unless you make the expansion capacity around 200,000. Otherwise if you're working in England your ground will never be chosen for international games ever...

Archived