FM2012 Pregame Team Talks

Has anyone been able to master it yet ?

In regards to the team talk, the strategy & touchline shouts, on how & when/where to use them ??

When do you use them regarding home or away games, games against similar capable teams, and even better or lesser capable teams.

I mainly use get stuck in, hassle opponents, exploit the flanks & exploit the middle.

When I play lesser teams I know I should be beating at my home ground I always use 'exploit the flanks'.

Mostly other times when I play a similar club or a better club, I use get stuck in & hassle opponents.

I've found that when losing at half time, berating you players with comments such as 'you need to do better' etc fire up the players quite a lot and I sometimes get a good result. Don't be afraid to be harsh when the players deserve it.

I also use 'get stuck in' & 'hassle opponents' a lot when losing and it seems to work for the majority of time...

I still haven't mastered pre-match team talks (can't motivate them no matter what I say), but half-time and full-time team talks are pretty easy to get a grasp of.
I've noticed that it's more difficult to get a reaction out of the players pre-match as well.

Archived