Notes

Has anyone tried creating a note in the new demo?

It leaves a small yellow square next to the player or club you have made a note about.

Its so annoying, especially if its your own team, cos every news item with your team name in it has all these yellow squares dotted around!

Worst thing is, you cant even get rid of them. I have deleted the notes and there still there!

If there is no option too turn this off, I certainly wont be using the note feature this year!

I dont use notes because I can never remember who I have made a note about, and will therefore probably never see the note again. I like that they have made it so its more visual which players has a note attached to them, but I havent seen it for myself, so I cant comment on the level of annoyance.

Edit: Tried the notes-feature in the game now, and I think the yellow square was kind of nice. And it did dissappear after I deleted the note, so I dont see any trouble with it, and I will probably create more notes in this game than the previous ones because of the visibility

Exactly in agreement with Bjaart. At least now you know where your notes are. Before I hardly ever used the feature, it may as well not have been there. I think I used it three times on FM11 and no times at all on any previous version of the game.

I would love a page/tab dedicated to notes, i always find myself physically scribbling stuff down, a player im gona buy at end of season, positions i wanna buy for, who to sell etc etc

I thought it was cool at first as I always used the note feature. I probably still will when it comes to players, but I will have to avoid it if its about the club I am managing, just cant cope with all the yellow squares through all the mail messages. I just had a message there about the outcome of my previous match, it had 'Liverpool' in it 8 times and 'Maxi Rodriguez' in it 3 times. 11 little yellow squares in a short message, I just find it annoying.

In regards to them not going when i delete the note, im still having that issue. Is it just me?

Archived