What chance of an early release???

With the feedback on the demo being very positive and it looking like very few, if any bugs on the game, what chance, if any would there be of an early release? I know things are normally put back from expected release dates, but with the success of the demo and the famous impatience of us FM fans an early release would be a nice surprise, even if only a day or two. Is this a possibility or am I just living in hope??

It would also give the SI boys a few extra days to work on all the fantastic new features on FM 13 ;)

The demo code is what the initial release code will be (the Gold code). Anything that is fixed between now and the release, will be on patch 12.1 that will probably be available on release day, I would think.

Yeah i remember there being a patch on release day before.

Be patient.

This two weeks are very important to fix any late issue.

The golden game won't be touched at all. Fixing jobs will commence after the release.

A code, once it becomes gold is never touched. FM12 code went gold roughly a months ago.

...if any would there be of an early release?

Sure, if you just simply unload a large sum of cash to pay for marketing cost, logistics, operating cost, and don't forget to bring your business partners to side with you without penalizing you for an early release. Let me know if you will like a desert with your request as well.

Archived