Removing Leagues

Hi all,

Can anybody shed any light on this topic? I'm looking forward to the add/remove leagues feature this year. Miles stated in his blog leagues could be added and would appear a few weeks before a new season started, but with regards to deleting leagues, is that instantaneous or does that also happen at the end of a season?

The scenario I'm picturing is that I become unemployed after a few seasons in England and wish to manage abroad. I therefore plan to add in say, France, Spain and Holland to give me some options. I apply for loads of jobs and get one in the Dutch 2nd division in August time. Can I then instantly delete the French and Spainish leagues i've loaded, as I have no intention of applying for any more jobs there for the time being. Or if I then say delete league, will I have to wait until the following July/August for these leagues to stop being active?

The reason I ask is because my computer is fairly old, and the processing speed would go snail like if I had 4 or 5 leagues loaded for a whole season.

Cheers

Archived