Transfers of hot prospect players

Small wall of text

Is it just me or is it sometimes way to easy to buy hot prospect players that are based outside of Germany/France/England/Italy. As an example I would provide my hometown team Dinamo Zagreb from Croatia. If I recall in last few versions of FM their players had ridiculously low transfers. Example Kramarić who had like PA -9. At that time he was the #1 prospect in Croatia, regularly starting 11. Everyone bought him for like 1m. There is no way that the current Dinamo Zagreb leadership would allow that kinda transfer. In RL they sold Eduardo around 10m (Arsenal), Vukojević 8m (Dinamo Kiev), Čorluka 10m (Man City), Modrić 20m € (Tottenham). In previous two versions of FM Badelj was sold for 4-5m, Vrsaljako 3-4m when in fact in RL leadership would reject offers bellow 10m €. Now there is a kid in Dinamo called Mateo Kovačić, he is 17y old. Biggest prospect ever, already playing for first team, they say he is a mix of Boban and Prosinečki, atm youngest scorer and player that played in Croatian League. In RL various clubs have been rumored to buy him but are reluctant because of high price tag. There are many other examples like some Czech prospects etc. My question is how can this be fixed because this is something that exists in FM for ages now. Are hot prospect players outside of big European leagues way to easy to buy in terms of transfer amount??? How come Brazilian clubs are realistically demanding such high prices for their playes when other European clubs can barely keep them.

Really??? Less than 1m GBP.

This summer:

http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/arsenal-interested-in-signing-defender-sime-vrsaljko/

"Negotiations between Arsenal and Zagreb have been ‘secretly’ ongoing according to the reports and the fee is said to be in the £9-10 million region spread out over a series of installments"

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/09/15/2667259/juventus-target-mateo-kovacic-is-likely-to-move-to-the

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/barcelona-fear-missing-out-croatian-messi-mateo-kovacic-arsenal-1351301

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/876664-man-united-given-encouraging-signs-by-new-luka-modric-mateo-kovacic

I really hope they fix this. Man UTD was inquiring for Kovačić and Šitum with rumored bid of 4m for both. Lets just say even journalists laughed at that amount.

what i will say is that your playing on the smallest database without the croatian (etc) leagues being run in any way , shape or fashion... as has been with all demo's of the game.. prices arent reflective of the real game where by msot of us will have a sizeable database and have most leagues being simulated in some fashion...

prices are always lower in demo's because of this.... brazilian players arent effected as badly as their rep are much higher... what i will say is that it shouldnt be an issue in the retail version and if it is.. adjust in editor..

what i will say is that your playing on the smallest database without the croatian (etc) leagues being run in any way , shape or fashion... as has been with all demo's of the game.. prices arent reflective of the real game where by msot of us will have a sizeable database and have most leagues being simulated in some fashion...

prices are always lower in demo's because of this.... brazilian players arent effected as badly as their rep are much higher... what i will say is that it shouldnt be an issue in the retail version and if it is.. adjust in editor..

I gave an example of past versions of FM where players had low transfer amounts. TBH Croatian league is not that good, but Dinamo is regularly playing Europa League and they are now in Champions League so that should count for something. And a player would be noticed first playing in one of the European competitions than in Brazil. Arsenal payed like 12m GBP for Chamberlain this summer while in game his transfer was 4m tops. IMO this is all bad game design that has hasn't been fixed.

Archived