First sacking in fm12 demo

Could be?

Although, in my game, McCarthy left Wolves (not sacked) and took over the Blackburn job.

But Gullit and Roeder? Gullit at some weird club and Roeder hasn't managed a team since Norwich 2008? right?

yea and neither would get near a job like chelsea

Reckon i'll have to do some editing on AVB's stats in the full game. This shouldn't happen (managers being linked with chelsea who shouldn't be, in favour of AVB) but it is a result of trying to make manager sackings more realistic i think. Will take time to get perfect.

Reckon i'll have to do some editing on AVB's stats in the full game. This shouldn't happen (managers being linked with chelsea who shouldn't be, in favour of AVB) but it is a result of trying to make manager sackings more realistic i think. Will take time to get perfect.

Whats it got to do with his stats if anything edit the stats of the managerts being linked to the chealsea job that would be lucky to get a premier league job at any club.

Whats it got to do with his stats if anything edit the stats of the managerts being linked to the chealsea job that would be lucky to get a premier league job at any club.

being sacked so often, sorry tired and not bothered to make that clear atm.

Your best bet would probably be to edit Abramovichs' stats also. His patience rating is probably 1...

This surely has to be a bug, in my game Steve Kean got sacked in April, Gullit, Roeder and Tigana linked, Shearer gets the job, Jol sacked in November, Gullit and Roeder linked again, this time Alan Curbishley gets the job! Why on earth would Ruud Gullit, Glenn Roeder or Jean Tigana be linked with any Premier League job?!?!

I managed to get myself the sack as Leeds manager on the demo by around the end of November. :thup:

I freely admit I was experimenting with some ridiculous tactics, and apparently the Board didn't take too kindly to this resulting in us sitting 18th in the League. :lol:

Archived