Libyan Flag

2 Quick questions, i've searched around for this already but can't find it. How do you edit a flag. I want to change the green libyan flag to the new republican flag. Also, How do i make it look like the flags in the game?

here's the link to the flag, if anyone can help: http://www.myweku.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Flag_of_Libya_1951_svg.png thanks in advance

It can certainly be changed, a lot of graphics packs change the flag into the logo of the football federation (which I hate but don't have to use), maybe one of them can turn up to show you how to make the file correct for it. Theres a pretty specific way the graphics need to be prepared.

It should be quite quick to change for FM12 though having noted that Curuçao, South Sudan, Kiribati have all been added and New Caledonia been given their new co-official flag.

Not sure if it comes with the demo this year (I'm one of those who doesn't want to install Steam), but it's possible with Resource Archiver utility that comes with final version of FM. You need to extract Football Manager 2011>data>graphics.fmf, find flags folder (there's a bigger and a smaller flag in different folders), then repack again. Remember to backup files always you change something.

About making it looks like other flags in the game, you'll need some graphic skills and an image editor like Photoshop.

It should be quite quick to change for FM12 though having noted that Curuçao, South Sudan, Kiribati have all been added and New Caledonia been given their new co-official flag.

Is Curacao added? or more likely Netherlands Antilles changes into Curacao. I think Bonaire should be added too.

Is Curacao added? or more likely Netherlands Antilles changes into Curacao. I think Bonaire should be added too.

When Netherlands Antilles was dissolved Bonaire (Along with Sint Eustatius and Saba) became special municipalities of the Netherlands and not seperate constituent countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands like Aruba, Curuçao and Sint Maarten are. Hence the former 3 do not have football teams in the game and the latter 3 do.

Archived