FM 2012 -Re:Playable leagues and The strength of other teams over time

For FM 2011 I read that If I ran one country as playable and all the rest as view only... (i was planning on doing a long career in English league for 30 years ) that the league i was playing in would eventually dominate in international competition because the other leagues that are just simulating will not be picking up as many transfers and they will get weaker and weaker while the playable league im in will get stronger and stronger over a period of time. So eventually the game would become too easy.

1. Now that we have FM2012 and we can add/remove playable leagues whenever we like is this still going to be the case i.e are we still going to have to load all leagues playable from the start or the other leagues will weaken over time?

2. Also with FM 2011 if leagues were not loaded as Playable then I was told the national champions and therefore Champions League and Europa League entrants were basically the same every year if the leagues were not played out fully i.e on view only. Will this be the same in FM2012?

Archived