After getting sacked.....

OK I'm in France, I managed Amiens , got only 2 wins(dont ask) out of 30 matches. Then I get sacked. Over the course of 4 seasons I've been looking for a job , teams have looked at my application but havent picked me. Will I ever get picked? / Is there a way go look abroad for a job or only stay in that same nation you picked from the start?

OK I'm in France, I managed Amiens , got only 2 wins(dont ask) out of 30 matches. Then I get sacked. Over the course of 4 seasons I've been looking for a job , teams have looked at my application but havent picked me. Will I ever get picked? / Is there a way go look abroad for a job or only stay in that same nation you picked from the start?

• SI Staff

There's always a slim chance of getting a job in the lower leagues no matter how badly you've done - however if you're not particularly patient you might be better off restarting.

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ligue1marseille:

OK I'm in France, I managed Amiens , got only 2 wins(dont ask) out of 30 matches. Then I get sacked. Over the course of 4 seasons I've been looking for a job , teams have looked at my application but havent picked me. Will I ever get picked? / Is there a way go look abroad for a job or only stay in that same nation you picked from the start? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF SEARCHING , FINALLY DECEMBER 28TH 2009, IM BACK IN ACTION! Guess who took me? AMIENS! what a miracle!

Archived