HELP me No fm2012 for me 'cause steam

Hi

in first sorry for my english i am french and my english is very poor.

My problem is : i don't want steam on my computer and i want to play fm2012

i use ubuntu (no steam avaible for linux) and aslo win7 but i am against steam " sorry" it's my personality

I buy Fm since 1993( championship manager ) and i support all problems at the first coming fm( i can't play this version very buggs)

and this year i don't go buy fm2012 beaucause i'm against steam same just for activation.

please SIgame i want play fm but less steam.

If not possible my carrier fm2012 will stop at 2011 . i am sad

sorry again for my english

Hi

in first sorry for my english i am french and my english is very poor.

My problem is : i don't want steam on my computer and i want to play fm2012

i use ubuntu (no steam avaible for linux) and aslo win7 but i am against steam " sorry" it's my personality

I buy Fm since 1993( championship manager ) and i support all problems at the first coming fm( i can't play this version very buggs)

and this year i don't go buy fm2012 beaucause i'm against steam same just for activation.

please SIgame i want play fm but less steam.

If not possible my carrier fm2012 will stop at 2011 . i am sad

sorry again for my english

Welcome to the forums- as has been said above, there is no alternative to installing Steam if you want to play FM 12, I'm afraid

Steam rules! With steam you have achievements, All the languages avaliable, patches will be automaticlly installed, you can go to internet without minimize the game, you have a chat to talk with anothers steam users and you don't need the DVD of the game anymore

Steam rules! With steam you have achievements, All the languages avaliable, patches will be automaticlly installed, you can go to internet without minimize the game, you have a chat to talk with anothers steam users and you don't need the DVD of the game anymore

There you have it!

Nowadays there are worst pieces of software than Steam. Give it a try, you don't have to love it, you just have to use it to play the game. You can play in offline mode so you will basically forget about Steam once the game is installed and properly configured.

Archived