no 3d on fm 12 demo

Right Click on "My Computer"

Go to Manage

Select Device Manager (from the left screen)

On the right you'll see "Display Adapters" - click the arrow button beside it to expand it

Select the item(s) and right click and choose UPdate Drivers

Do the recommended option (scan automatically)

See if it finds a better driver for your system

If it does, you might have to reboot then try FM demo againg

There's been a lot of problems with that graphics chip judging by posts over in the bugs forum. On Mac people with it can't even start the game. SI are looking into a fix so if you're in luck it may have been addressed for the first patch. If they can't, that chip is unfortunately too old for the 3D engine in FM12. :(

There's been a lot of problems with that graphics chip judging by posts over in the bugs forum. On Mac people with it can't even start the game. SI are looking into a fix so if you're in luck it may have been addressed for the first patch. If they can't, that chip is unfortunately too old for the 3D engine in FM12. :([/quote

cheers mate. will hold off buying the game then]

My graphic card crashes when i try to watch matches in 3D. I have a quite new Nvidia something graphics driver. Sometimes it manages to restart and i can watch the game, but sometimes the whole computer crashes. I experienced the same problems in FM 2011

My graphic card crashes when i try to watch matches in 3D. I have a quite new Nvidia something graphics driver. Sometimes it manages to restart and i can watch the game, but sometimes the whole computer crashes. I experienced the same problems in FM 2011

Had this problem recently too.

Neil Brock helped me out see this thread

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/277099-Can-t-proceed-to-match

Check out the link Neil posted.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276641-Football-Manager-2012-Demo-FAQ-Technical-and-STEAM-Issues?p=7131853&viewfull=1#post7131853

and this advice here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/277099-Can-t-proceed-to-match?p=7141425&viewfull=1#post7141425

Also I was not able to update the Driver through the normal channel of using "Device Manager"

i googled the graphic card model and searched for the driver on the Nvidea site.

I downloaded and installed it manually.

And it's all rosy now :)

There's been a lot of problems with that graphics chip judging by posts over in the bugs forum. On Mac people with it can't even start the game. SI are looking into a fix so if you're in luck it may have been addressed for the first patch. If they can't, that chip is unfortunately too old for the 3D engine in FM12. :(

For Macs you just have to clear the cache every time you want to start

Archived