Steam: some italians opinions

Hi!

We are an italian forum, Gold affiliate member of Sports Interactive community.

We tought to write here what some italians users think about the new way to activate the game using the Steam platform.

Freddy: Good decision, probably the best, and if less piracy will lead to greater improvement of the game, it's welcome.

hesod: very unfavorable, steam creates a lot of problems with other games that I had the "misfortune" to try

jjgarella: I do not want steam ....... absolutely contrary to my computer ... only to install the demo already has created problems with dirt I do not know why 3 does not work anymore and gives me an error when steam ..... you continue on this track could also decide to give up .....

We will continue to write other opinions, to make a useful service to the community

Greetings, fmlive.it

Steam Italy sells the game at 50 euros, if you look into this forum you will find that you can buy the regular game for roughly half the price even from Italy, I did the same and payed it 26 euros. ( Pre order )

If you are interested just let me know, I purchased the game from greenmanaming and I should have a discount coupon, I have to check.

This thanks to a forumer here that gave us the discount code. Anyway even without the discount code its priced around 30 euros, much less than Steam Italy.

cheers

Hi, grep

I'm a Mod of fmlive.it (the one that wrote this post, with the account of our community)

I appreciate the offer, and I think our forum too. But about this thing, you have to talk to our Admin: he joined this community and is named "nikeddy".

Contact him and he can explain you the situation (I know thath also our community has a good price to download FM by Steam, because we're Sigames Gold Affiliate Member) ;) Thank you

Bye!

P.s.: sorry for imperfect english, I'm a self-made student :)

Archived