What's the corner bug/cheat?

Set your best corner taker to take the corners. I find that having them inswinging helps too.

Advise them to hit them all to the 6 yard box.

Best header: Set him to Challenge GK

2nd Best: Attack near post

3rd Best: Attack ball from deep

4th Best: Stand on far post.

Have someone outside the box to pick up any knock downs, and tell everyone else to stay back to creaqte space in the box for your best headers to do their stuff.

whs. ^

Its worth noting that if you do about the same, but you set your corner taker to "mixed", and have several players on "forward" or "back if needed", you get very realistic behavior .. your "Challenge GK" defender may score five to seven in a season, instead of being your team's leading scorer. icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Bloodbore8:

Can someone explain what it is to me please. I'm not really going to use it but can someone please tell me what it is and how to use it? Just curious.

Does anyone else suspect that he's on FM right now...winning the Champions League with Weston-Super-Mare.

Originally posted by brookie1402:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bloodbore8:

Can someone explain what it is to me please. I'm not really going to use it but can someone please tell me what it is and how to use it? Just curious.

Does anyone else suspect that he's on FM right now...winning the Champions League with Weston-Super-Mare. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so? as long as he doesn't brat about it, who cares what he is doing with his game.

Originally posted by 03bault:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Does anyone else suspect that he's on FM right now...winning the Champions League with Weston-Super-Mare.

No. I think he is on the forums wondering how the corner bug works. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHS, tbh.

Originally posted by brookie1402:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bloodbore8:

Does anyone else suspect that he's on FM right now...winning the Champions League with Weston-Super-Mare. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I found it funny. icon_smile.gif

^ same lol

anyway i dont understand i did what the second post said but i have had 3 corners and no goals (lol curious)

and how do you ask the corner taker to put an in swinging ball and stuff like that

i really dont understand icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by GoonerFM:

come on someone...

It depends on the accuracy of your corner tker, and when i used it, i found that players with a high jumping AND heading stats would have the greatest success.

All in all, it depends on your players as to how often you score.

Archived