Can I carry on?

Hi

This has probably been said before but I just want someone to clarify it for me, can i carry on from the demo when the final game comes out or not because I'm doing really well with my brighton team :p

Correct me if I'm wrong here... But I did hear that even if you do carry on... The database size for the quick games are automatically set to small, so you may want to restart your save for the full-game if you prefer having a larger database. I know I will be restarting it.

Correct me if I'm wrong here... But I did hear that even if you do carry on... The database size for the quick games are automatically set to small, so you may want to restart your save for the full-game if you prefer having a larger database. I know I will be restarting it.

Ah, that could be true actually. Forgot about that.

I think you would have to start again to change the database side just look at the demo has time to get your tactics right and maybe look at players that you would be interested in but are a risk to buy to try them out. Its experimenting time until the full game comes out

I think you would have to start again to change the database side just look at the demo has time to get your tactics right and maybe look at players that you would be interested in but are a risk to buy to try them out. Its experimenting time until the full game comes out

good point! thanks :)

But this year you can add some more leagues, which in turn will add more players to the database. So your 'small' game could conceivably become big.

Is that how it works? I always thought database size was different to how many leagues etc you have loaded? So you could have a large database with just English leagues loaded or a small database with a lot more leagues loaded? No?

Just thought of that Giggsidan. If you loaded the major euro league on a small database so lets say 5000 player loaded and added an extra nation so lets say on a small database would be an extra 1000 taking the total to 6000. If you changed the database from small to large the figure would drastically increase to lets say 15000 in total

Personally I think I'd rather start over, you may be able to load more leagues to compensate for the small db, but it'll be an uneven spread of players overall, I'd rather have a large db and every country get some players.

Incorrect. If he continues his demo save on the full game version, he can just add leagues which SHOULD automatically add lots more players to the database. Even if its set to SMALL automatically, the players from the added leagues ill pump up the DB size despite it MAY still be classed as small

Archived