The UEFA FInancial Fair Play Regulations would be applied in FM 12?

I just wonder that whether the rules would be applied in FM 12 when I have heard they are already applied at the beginning of this season and the first time during 2013-2014 season would be the the first possible exclusions from UEFA. So anyone know about that in FM 12?

Until they're actually implemented and SI see how they work, they're probably not going to be included (which is how they handled something similar last time it happened).

I could be wrong, though.

SI reached the compromise that teams in administration will no longer be allowed to compete, which will mean an even bigger hit if for example you have many unaffordable transfers paid over 48 months.

This is the quote from the blog is in Miscellaneous Part 1.

A few finance changes have been made to the game this year too. Although the financial fair play rules are such big news at the moment, we’ve always made it harder in FM to get into debt than it is in real life, by limiting transfer budgets accordingly, but clubs in administration will no longer be able to get a license to play in continental competitions in the game.

Until they're actually implemented and SI see how they work, they're probably not going to be included (which is how they handled something similar last time it happened).

I could be wrong, though.

it is already on since summer !! UEFA will use the financial report ending 2012 (2011-2012 season ending mid 2012) but will punish the clubs only by 2014 as they are given 3 years to break even.

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/protectingthegame/financialfairplay/news/newsid=1590370.html

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2866/analysis/2011/05/11/2479628/what-is-financial-fair-play-and-how-will-uefa-enforce-it-on

Archived