Not included again ;(

Their is one feature I have been hoping for ever since FM became so complex regarding the tactics section especially with all these new instructions/roles etc their is one feature that would be excellent. Individual player instructions that stick and stay with that player. Meaning when you make 11 changes to your line up or make 6 changes etc you dont have to go to every single player and change mentality, tackling, etc etc (like 20 different things including positions at set pieces)

Why not tactics that you can save to a player so when you bring him on as a sub or bring him into the line up he has all set saves instructions? Anyone else think this is a great idea?

Na you cant, I have searched everywhere. What a shame. Seemed to me the most important feature of all. But Overall I think its much better than FM 11 Which I never bought. The first FM that I have not bought. Was still playing FM10. For me the last Player Interaction was just unplayable. Oh well maybe FM 13 for player instructions that stick to a player for every game they play ;(

Archived