Paying loan wages

In the older versions of FM, I am sure that I did not pay wages for a player that I got from a parent club. I am trying to get loan players from Man Utd, who are my parent club, but they want all of the players wages paid in full. Why has this changed in this version ?

Not on my Fm11 saves. If I make a loan offer as a feeder club for youth players from my parent club I always get them without wages.

try that with a random club and they will demand money.

Before when it was free it was almost like a cheat.

Not on my Fm11 saves. If I make a loan offer as a feeder club for youth players from my parent club I always get them without wages.

What team were you and who was your parent club? I had three games as Crewe and had Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool as parent clubs each time no player could be loaned without wages. Once you get to the Championship you have to pay fees and wages.

I have found FM12 a lot better.

Well looking at Man Utd affiliates and set-up Frame is either Molde, Antwerp or FC Twente only 3 set-up to receive players from Man Utd. They have Bury, Altrincham and Newcastle Town set as hosting friendlies nothing more. and Fluminese and Desportivo Brasil set up to receive player from these clubs.

I checked both FM12 and FM11 and the affiliates are the same apart from in FM11 they don't have FC Twente, but the others are set-up the same way.

Only thing I can think of is that Frame wasn't one of Man Utds affiliates in previous saves.

Im pretty sure i was able to get players off a parent club for free until the patch came out. I was hoping that they would chage it back on FM12 as if you are a Championship team with no money why would Man City be bothered about paying full wages and paying 500k up font. I may be wrong but this sounds unrealistic to me. Maybe thats how it is in real life but i would be suprised if it is. That is what the parent club is there for really, the manager of the PC should know that the FC play good football, have a good manager and will play the loan player week in week out and will therefore be the most suitable. For example I dont think Arsene Wenger cared how much Bolton payed up front for Jack Wilshere when you look at what it did for his career, same with Daniel Sturridge.

Archived