Injuries during Warm ups

It would add to the realism. I think it would be a good feature. I think this is along the same lines as the prematch "fitnes test" some people have suggest for players returning from injury where you're unsure of their status until right before kick off. I think both could add to the game if implimented properly.

Yes they will get replaced but you will have used one sub choice, meaning you will only have 2 left

Not during a warm up. A sub would take the injured player's place, a new sub can be named and three subs (assuming those are the rules for the match) can still be used.

Yes they will get replaced but you will have used one sub choice, meaning you will only have 2 left

A sub would take the injured player's place, a new sub can be named and three subs (assuming those are the rules for the match) can still be used. Game is yet to start.

Not during a warm up. A sub would take the injured player's place, a new sub can be named and three subs (assuming those are the rules for the match) can still be used.

Correct

Interestingly, if a player is sent off during a warm up (never seen this happen, but it is in the laws!), they can also be replaced by a named sub, but cannot be replaced on the bench, so the team would be down to 3 from 4 rather than 3 from 5.

Archived