Seriously Slow 3D Match Engine

hi,

my match engine in games is very slow and jiggy which makes it almost impossible to watch.

I am using the same machine that I ran FM11 on and I didn't have this problem.

Is there anything I can do to speed it up because its almost unplayable the way it is?

cheers

Change the graphical settings to lower than what it currently is

This. As well as quality, look to turn off unnecessary things such as stadiums. This version has probably seen the biggest graphical improvements since the 3D view was introduced, so it's natural that it runs a bit worse.

I had the exact same problem of the jittery 3D match, i had everything on low plus stadiums/backgrounds turned off, but when i switched from windowed mode to full screen it now seems fine, not sure if your playing windowed mode, but if you are then try switching to full screen to see if it helps.

I had the exact same problem of the jittery 3D match, i had everything on low plus stadiums/backgrounds turned off, but when i switched from windowed mode to full screen it now seems fine, not sure if your playing windowed mode, but if you are then try switching to full screen to see if it helps.

which option is full screen

I switched fans off and weather feects my match engine is fine now, i will test it with stadiums back on to see how it goes.

Ok i put the staduim back on thats the problem having staduim with the crowd i kept the staduim with no crowd its fine, so anyone with a jumpy match engine turn off the crowd

why would that help as my match engine is jumpy to, but turning them off could make it worse iof your computer gets a virus.

You dont need to turn off your antivirus software. Just set it up so that when scanning it ignores the fm folders. If your match engine is jumpy then the first thing to do would be to update your graphics card drivers.

If updating your graphics card drivers doesnt help then try downloading gamebooster. This is a free program and it will temporarily stop any processes running in the background that might be taking up valuble ram thus slowing fm down.

You dont need to turn off your antivirus software. Just set it up so that when scanning it ignores the fm folders. If your match engine is jumpy then the first thing to do would be to update your graphics card drivers.

If updating your graphics card drivers doesnt help then try downloading gamebooster. This is a free program and it will temporarily stop any processes running in the background that might be taking up valuble ram thus slowing fm down.

Does that include Steam. ;)

gamebooster you surte it works will it not **** the computer up stopping things running in the background, will it improve the match engine

This. As well as quality, look to turn off unnecessary things such as stadiums. This version has probably seen the biggest graphical improvements since the 3D view was introduced, so it's natural that it runs a bit worse.

Biggest graphical improvement?

Well, that's a really controversial statement.

I can't see big improvements, I just can see big issues with 3-d match rendering.

Biggest graphical improvement?

Well, that's a really controversial statement.

I can't see big improvements, I just can see big issues with 3-d match rendering.

that why because the graphics are improved it needs more from your graphics card ect, so anyone with jumpy match engine will need things on therer computer improved.

Archived