Football Manager Magazine!!!

I was browsing the mags in WH Smiths this afternoon and I thought to myself, FOOTBALL MANAGER magazine :eek::eek::eek:

I wonder how many people would be interested in the Football Manager magazine on a monthly basis.

Obviously more thought needs to go into the content but how many people would be interested?

I think in the past it was £5 every 3 months. I think it gave helpful tips and spoke to players who play the game mainly lower league players who would be asked who do they sign do they think their attributes in the game are true reflection on them and would have 4 pages on one of the previous great club sides.

I think they stopped it after about a year.

There have been a few online FM magazines in the past, like this one. I'm sure this was also around when I first joined these forums, with the same name but run by different people.

The Bootroom was the name of SI's own fanzine on this site. I wrote 7 or 8 articles near the end of it's life. When we got our own fanzine up and running, I asked Miles if we could use the name. Unfortunately family and work responsibilities meant we could only make 4 issues.

Archived