Something... Something too keeep FM USERS TO THINK About.

Alll these team meetings, training and other areas in the game your sorting out, aiming to make your team win the league . do you really have to do alll this? there is so many things to do in FM thats actully not needed , i arrogate you if you just edit your tactics, keep your youth , then youll be successful in the league. there is too many features out that are not needed and are time consuming. , all the new features in FM 11 was not needed, to achieve success, it just addded the number of hours of you playing FM. all these features are not needed

I'm top of the league in december and not touched anything other then my tactics, but if my team on this or another save had an abysmal run, id be really annoyed If I was unable to call a team meeting because others felt it wasn't needed. If you don't need to use something, then dont.

Some people like doing things one way, and others another way

the whole point of fm is to be as in depth as possible with the ability to be accessible to all parties.. those who want to micromanage every detail of their clubs and those who would rather just pick players, pick tactic and thats it...

remember.. its a simulation.. saying a feature is unnecessary is counter intuitive... the more features true to real life , the better the simulation and i feel fm does this superbly

Archived