Things I like, Things I dislike, Things I wanted

I like the team meetings so far but hope they don't become too repetitive

I like that I had the choice between when clicking on a player that I can go to either the overview or to his attributes & same for the teams

negotiations seem better between clubs, as I raise my price there counter is lower as well

layout doing my head in at the moment but I can see why they've changed certain things and eventually it will be better (back button for instance, better but will take time for me to adapt)

I like the new player search no more having to go back into the filter!

I dislike steam!, its been done to death so i'll leave it at that,

I really don't like the star system this year, in past years the stars have been there but I could easily ignore them as I don't want the game to tell me who is better,

I prefer to look at stats and work it out for myself, I cant compare players without being told which one is better, I sure the stars only go on C/A and P/A but still I don't want to know,

I don't like the formation on the tactics bit seems squashed together and harder to read, estimated values? why is someone now worth 517845 instead of £500,000 that makes no sense to me,

I like the new contracts where you can lock certain things but I dont like me give my players 10% of the next fee (which they all seem to want) but I cant lock that saying no I still have to take it out every time,

this might just be me but my player picture now doesn't fit and you have to scroll down to see all the info (not a huge problem but I like everything to fit and look good)

I really wanted the ability to cancel subs, I'm drawing 1-1 at home and I decide to go for it and put another striker on but just before the sub can be made (after I clicked confirm changes) we score so we lead 2-1 I don't want that extra striker on now, I should be able to cancel that sub, happens all the time in real life, sub about to be made a goal goes in manager changes his mind,

I wanted dugout cam, I don't care how poor the graphics are I want to be able to watch the game as a real manager does and maybe even be able to move around in your technical area although that wouldn't really add anything just a little more realism,

i wanted call a team meeting after games and point out where people went wrong as in conceding goals, think of it as if your watching the game back with your players so you don't make the same mistakes again,

and lastly (for now) I wanted to be able to add manager history as in my playing career, 99% of managers were players before being managers and I'd like to have that as well could also help you get a job because you played there in your career (coyle at bolton) or the fans take an instant dislike to you because you played for there rivals (danny wilson at sheff utd) it could be at the beginning of the game where you put in all of your other information but if you don't want it then you don't have to do it, I don't think it would be that hard to implement and could be a nice little add on

great game, though i have one issue, i am Milan currently, i win the italian super cup, then the next weekend it arranges a friendly away at almeria, the only problem is that 12 of my first team are away on international duty and mexes was injured, so i have 2 on the bench who are both goal keepers, and inzaghi on his own up front who picks up a knock after 60 minutes, but i can't replace him because i would have to play somebody horribly out of position to do so, what was the point in the game arranging this friendly on international weekend?

great game, though i have one issue, i am Milan currently, i win the italian super cup, then the next weekend it arranges a friendly away at almeria, the only problem is that 12 of my first team are away on international duty and mexes was injured, so i have 2 on the bench who are both goal keepers, and inzaghi on his own up front who picks up a knock after 60 minutes, but i can't replace him because i would have to play somebody horribly out of position to do so, what was the point in the game arranging this friendly on international weekend?

Friendlies are just for match fitness. Doesn't matter if you win/lose of have players in the wrong position.

Archived