I think this is my graphics card is it good enough for fm12

why not just try the demo and find out instead of posting this drivel here??

why not just try to answer his question rather than reply with a completely unhelpful response??

Sorry toon army 06, I don't know anything about graphics cards, that's why I looked at your post. I just felt I had to respond because theboysaprick's message irritated me.

It's rated lower than the min spec card, before you opt for spending money on a new card it is worth downloading the demo to see what level of graphics you can get away with as you might find it acceptable.

why not just try to answer his question rather than reply with a completely unhelpful response??

Sorry toon army 06, I don't know anything about graphics cards, that's why I looked at your post. I just felt I had to respond because theboysaprick's message irritated me.

brilliant:D

so you came in to have a go at me for not answering the question and have done exactly the same yourself.

hahahaha

brilliant:D

so you came in to have a go at me for not answering the question and have done exactly the same yourself.

hahahaha

Yes, but I wasn't the one criticising a pointless post for wasting time but at the same time wasting time by pointlessly criticising a post.

i was merely stating that instead of asking inane questions about his graphics card, give the demo a go and find out, that and he has already started a ridiculous thread about his system spec.

You on the other hand seem be here purely to have a go at me,

feel free to try again.........

i was merely stating that instead of asking inane questions about his graphics card, give the demo a go and find out, that and he has already started a ridiculous thread about his system spec.

....meh...:p

Is one thread not enough for you? You were given some good advice in that thread already - why open another one and ask the same question?

how the hell did i ask the same question i was just asking about my graphics card, the other thread was ways to stop the match play being jumpy.

How many times do i need to say i play the demo and my match engine is a bit jumpy, its why i wanted to know if my graphics card was good enough

because you dimwit your graphics card is part of the overall spec you posted in the other thread

lol i'm not talking about the spec thread i'm talking about the jumpy match engine one but i get your pioint, i only made a new thread as i never thought people would read my spec to spot my graphics card.

and i got the match engine fine now i had to take off the crowd and staduim feels weirdwatching it but at least its smooth play, will running more leagues on a large database on the real game make it worse.

will running more leagues on a large database on the real game make it worse.

No.

Your graphics card is clearly not good enough and I think it said in the other thread you only have 1 gig ram, so you will struggle with lots of leagues as the game will be slow. But database size should not affect the 3d match.

Presuming you have a monitor, keyboard and mouse - you can probably pick up a new system that will play it comfortably for £300-£400.......

You would Be surprised sometimes that the game runs great on low specs. I have an old laptop core2dua 2gb and runs the game great. On the preference menu it says my 3D rating is half a star, but when i play a match it runs perfectly with almost no chopiness.

No.

Your graphics card is clearly not good enough and I think it said in the other thread you only have 1 gig ram, so you will struggle with lots of leagues as the game will be slow. But database size should not affect the 3d match.

Presuming you have a monitor, keyboard and mouse - you can probably pick up a new system that will play it comfortably for £300-£400.......

how much ram is needed for the game and how can i get my ram up.

Archived