FM12 international call ups

Im managing wolves and just coming up to the start of the season i noticed Ebanks-Blake and Karl Henry were called into the Jamaica squad. Now im not doubting their availability to play but iv never noticed this happen on past versions and cant imagine it would happen in real life or has ever been mentioned in real life. They called up a number of players with no caps from England.

Not a massive issue but a odd one none the less

When I managed Aberdeen and Jerel Ifil was still there he'd be called up to play for St. Lucia, and he went half way round the world to play for them - not a very likely scenario really. Not sure if it's possible for players in FM to refuse international call-ups, I'd think probably not.

When I managed Aberdeen and Jerel Ifil was still there he'd be called up to play for St. Lucia, and he went half way round the world to play for them - not a very likely scenario really. Not sure if it's possible for players in FM to refuse international call-ups, I'd think probably not.

Of course it's possible for players to refuse international call-ups. It's happened on numerous occasions to myself.

Archived