Tips on how to keep team stable?

Hey All.

Managing Blackpool, last season I scrapped in to 17th spot, just.

This season, for some reason with only 1 change, my defense has woken up and I find myself in the top 3 of the premier league and given goals up is a last resort.

Now the Issue is, I can hardly afford a thing, the club is in major financial issues, with a wage budget of 400k and no transfer funds, and due to the sides success this year so far, re signing players has been so hard, they want double the cash and I simply cannot afford them, I have to let them go!!

Do I?

- Sell them with 6 months to go on contract, and get someone I can afford

- Keep them to end of season and just them go, then hunt more affordable players?

Or other suggestions?

Hey All.

Managing Blackpool, last season I scrapped in to 17th spot, just.

This season, for some reason with only 1 change, my defense has woken up and I find myself in the top 3 of the premier league and given goals up is a last resort.

Now the Issue is, I can hardly afford a thing, the club is in major financial issues, with a wage budget of 400k and no transfer funds, and due to the sides success this year so far, re signing players has been so hard, they want double the cash and I simply cannot afford them, I have to let them go!!

Do I?

- Sell them with 6 months to go on contract, and get someone I can afford

- Keep them to end of season and just them go, then hunt more affordable players?

Or other suggestions?

Sell, sell, sell.

Archived