the "Back" button

am i the only one annoyed at how it functions? :confused:

if im at the player's screen and click on positions or information and then i want to go back to the team page, i need to click the Back button the number of times i clicked on things inside the player's page, which is annoying as hell :rolleyes:

i think it would be better to make it function more like it did in FM11.

you can still have the drop down menu to skip to previous pages, but the way the button functions now is just frustrating IMO.

am i the only one annoyed at how it functions? :confused:

if im at the player's screen and click on positions or information and then i want to go back to the team page, i need to click the Back button the number of times i clicked on things inside the player's page, which is annoying as hell :rolleyes:

i think it would be better to make it function more like it did in FM11.

you can still have the drop down menu to skip to previous pages, but the way the button functions now is just frustrating IMO.

If you right click on the back button it highlights all the screens you have visited.

Only thing i dont like about the back button function is sometimes when i use my mouse thumb back button it doesnt seem to register ingame.

Same here, tested with my mouse software and in other games, the mouse is working fine , the click just doesnt register in game for some reason. It's really annoying as I use the mouse buttons to navigate all the time.

Same here, tested with my mouse software and in other games, the mouse is working fine , the click just doesnt register in game for some reason. It's really annoying as I use the mouse buttons to navigate all the time.

Yup same here with testing out of the game too.

Archived