Choose who you would like to address the room?

I've called a team meeting at the beginning of the season. It says five people have something to say - select who you want to speak. Can't see how you select one of them to say something. Do you have to leave it to random?

There should be clickable tabs next to any of the players who have had a reaction to your words and have something to reply with, to the right of their names. If it's not there it could just be your squad have no response to make I guess.

On my meeting, it said there were 5 people who wanted to say something & i wanted to chooese the second one down but there was nothing to click on or by there name ?!?!

Click the ask team button.

It randomly picks a team member who has something to say. For me i could do that only twice more after the captain (So 3 players), even though i had 8 players who wanted to say something.

Got some big morale boosts for some players.

Just need to know how often its worth doing a team meeting and if you do too many does it negatively affect morale?

Just need to know how often its worth doing a team meeting and if you do too many does it negatively affect morale?

I tried to hold 2 meetings in a short space of time and it just went straight to my captain saying 'we seem to be having team meetings all the time recently', it doesn't seem to affect morale negatively though considering it's in October in my game and we're undefeated in all comps.

What appear next to their name is what they want to say, basically letting you know if what you want to say is having a good effect or not.

Only person you can specifically ask is your Captain. If you ask the room one of the players (normally form the list) will give his opinion.

Archived