FM2012 Demo Uploading Match Highlights

I'm trying to upload highlights of one of matches onto youtube. The problem being that is that it is an OGF file whic Youtube doesn't seem to like nor does it work on any other video playing programs I have. Any suggestions on what I can do please?

I'm trying to upload highlights of one of matches onto youtube. The problem being that is that it is an OGF file whic Youtube doesn't seem to like nor does it work on any other video playing programs I have. Any suggestions on what I can do please?

I had the same problem. Keep trying mate, mine upload perfectly to YouTube now.

It's an OGV file. These can be played locally on your machine like any other video using VLC Player: www.videolan.org/vlc/

YouTube should be uploading fine, ensure your firewalls are allowing fm.exe to access the internet and that you don't have the file open anywhere else when trying to write or upload it. If you're signed in and it fails, keep trying or lower the pixel rate for a smaller upload in case you're having problems with connectivity.

Archived