Question about EURO cup 2012 demo

Decided to give the demo a go and decided to play with Tottenham. They are playing the Euro cup and as supposed I was told to register my players for it. It said that players under 20 at xxx date didn't need to be registered but when I go to play the first game it says Unr by a lot of names that is aged 16-18. Is this because they are in my under 18 team or am I missing something else.

I have confirmed it as I'm playing the first game already and couldn't had moved on without confirming. The players are not any of those that I would register as it is my youth players.

Gonna take a look the next game n the cup and see if it is the same and if so I'm gonna get a screenshot and make an official report. I just wasn't sure if there was some other reason for them to show as unregistered.

Yeah, I had this too - the bug is that it isn't mentioned on the initial squad registration screen, only if you return later. It also doesn't count Walker although he joined in 2009 (maybe because of his loan spells?)

It could really do with an extra icon or something. Instead of simply saying "Players under 20 do not need to be registered", have a small icon next to each player who would still be eligible to play without being registered. Would save so much confusion, especially with this rule change.

Yeah, I had this too - the bug is that it isn't mentioned on the initial squad registration screen, only if you return later. It also doesn't count Walker although he joined in 2009 (maybe because of his loan spells?)

Yeah, it's due to his loans. I think he needs to have been at the club for 2 consecutive seasons.

No problem registering I just didn't realise the under 20 players needed registering too if they haven't been at the club for 2 seasons. Especially since players can have more than one status icon it could be useful with something really clear marking the plyers that don't need to be registered instead of the U21 icon.

Archived