Killing two Birds with one stone

Thing is first of all, if the manual for FM is lost or thrown away by accident then is there anyway at all of retrieving the product code? I heard you could do but no idea how.

This is for FM12, my apologies if you are talking about previous versions. After you activate the game on Steam you will not need the manual nor the product code. The code will become useless and it will be tied to your Steam account forever where you can download it from as many computers as you want as long as you are logged into your Steam account.

Deano21 my friend, the 1st part I can't help but the 2nd, unless she really hates you, just send her a bunch of nice flowers. Make sure she gets them , then send her an sms saying "Anyday is a good day to send you flowers, life is too short to be upset when I really care about you". Trust me, it does the trick everytime. Take care and good luck.

Thing is. I know it will work. Its a matter of both being willing to try. When you love someone whats the point in loving them all your life but not being with them. Im not even going to pretend I want anyone else because I dont. I know it was me that broke it off, but we were together 6 years for a reason before hand. Sometimes I think people just need space to grow and at the end of it if you still feel that love no matter how little as long as it there well no contest!

Cheers mate. Stupid question but shes back home with parents... Had a few runnings with them over the eight month break up and well do think just go knock on the door and show I really mean business. Lol. or flowers and text? Truth is... Im bricking it.

Deano21, how things are developing with the flowers business?

Not had the guts to do it as of yet? Totally bricking it. Just with it being so long. But the heart wants what the heart wants! Think Im going to send them Wednesday, just got a gut feeling for that day

Part 2 - No, never go back. Within a few days/weeks you'll realize that all the old things that annoyed you are still there and probably you'll notice them a LOT more, even if they seem trivial just now. I went through a horrific break up with someone 2 years ago and we considered it. But both decided against it. Best decision I made, I'm with someone new now, as is she. I'm far happier now than I ever was with her, and it was stupid stuff that used to annoy me about her.

Looking back I can see the good bits of it and smile. But deep down despite months of hurt after it, I know we both made the right decision.

Appreciate your opinion mate but we all have different ones. Ive been scared of going back as I dont want to go back to a relationship where im unhappy however, I love her and dont want anyone else but her. Fact is when the love is there then it can be worked at and I know after all this time we both will have grown as people. Noone compares to her fact! And im the one that left her but Im not suffering anymore you dont know until you try and well if I love her then its worth trying!

Archived