FM2012 on Linux

Hi,

I use linux as my system (archlinux64 NOT testing); so nvidia 280, xorg 1.10, wine 1.3.28 and i can run lots of games using steam on linux (Demos). I don't want to use windows nor Lion. So i would like some people to try to install fm2012 demo using Wine alone (or with playonlinux which basically is only an [good] wine interface). If someone have success to play fm2012 (before me or if it's possbile :) ) just post here (or whetever he wants!) guidelines on how to do that.

Bye

PS= Please, if you success on install (it should install on all systems using playonlinux which you can find in your repo) post every detail, like system that runs wine or playonlinux, driver version (nvidia or ati) and which problema do you have...

Thanks, meanwhile i'm trying....

To SI, wonderfull job (i tried before on windows; installed only for FM :) )

UPDATE: Sorry but not advancing on this. I installed lots of windows part to 'complete' wine; i did exactly what i did for fm2011 (not steam version otherwise). Tried lots of wine versions but it seems that the exe, with debug, exit with critical and same error. But keep trying...

Archived