Do you ever...?

Yes, I yell and shout at my monitor in heated situations or when my players aren't playing the way I want them to.

I also throw my hands up in the air and celebrate whenever we get a goal and applaud the goal scorer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riza:

Yes, I yell and shout at my monitor in heated situations or when my players aren't playing the way I want them to.

I also throw my hands up in the air and celebrate whenever we get a goal and applaud the goal scorer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm exactly the same.

i hit my keyboard so hard during a north london derby loss that about half the keys came loose. still can't find the + key...

i don't shout like i used to, but if i'm really annoyed at the result and one of those disallowed goal messages come up, i let my emotions get the better of me and complain about the decision. 3 touchline bans so far.

if i'm having a late night fm session, i usually get so stressed that i need a ciggy before i go to bed icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">when i get to cup finals i put a suit jacket on so i look smart for the big day.

i sometimes do imaginary interviews with myself sitting on the toilet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha love it! I don't quite go that far, i just tend to do the shouting at the screen bit, and also give my laptop screen a big slap if the opposition score.

i shout and swear slap the screen when things are going bad

i point to the screen and shout at players to pass or shoot and i jump up and down when i win something big

and yes icon_frown.gif i do interviews with myself on the toilet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by babyburns:

when i get to cup finals i put a suit jacket on so i look smart for the big day.

i sometimes do imaginary interviews with myself sitting on the toilet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

loool.

When its the champions league final, I listen to the champions league anthem before I play the match.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TGD:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by babyburns:

when i get to cup finals i put a suit jacket on so i look smart for the big day.

When its the champions league final, I listen to the champions league anthem before I play the match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cant say i do the above!! but i really wish i could even get close to the champs league at the moment im on the verge of getting to the promise land but been unlucky! icon_frown.gif

Yes, I have anger issues lol...

I am alot better now though I used to should at my monitor and smash my fist on my keyboard. It wasn't cause I am a bad loser, I just hate when my team makes silly mistakes or miss an open goal from 3 yards.

Still, says alot about the game that it can get you emotionally involved.

I dont really shout out loud, but i really get frustrated and do utter some words under my breath, espically when your last defender gives the ball away after having very poor first touch, which leads the opposition to have a clear run on goal!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Premiership:

Just now when i was 1-0 down to Ghana i started chewing my comb until we got 1-1 up now i cant use the come cos all the things have fallen off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

i chew cotton buds so i can spit the cotton at the screen if i get pist. but i really hold it down since 8.0.2.

btw, the actual translation for the angry german kid is much funnier than the crystal palace version. but apparently, the kid is actually an actor.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">btw, the actual translation for the angry german kid is much funnier than the crystal palace version. but apparently, the kid is actually an actor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol yeh, if someone was really that angry, i think it would kill them

Oh god yes.

Many's the time i've yelled 'Come on' after my team scores a vital goal. It's usually accompanied with a clenched fist pump.

I've also been known to swear profusely at my team for failing to score time after time. I've even yelled threats of substitutions to players if they screw up again.

I did once break a keyboard after hitting it; My team had failed to score after what seemed like 5 million shots on goal in the final of the FA cup. the opposition had one shot and scored. To rub salt into the wounds it was his first goal of the season.

God knows why I do it, it's only a game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riza:

I also throw my hands up in the air and celebrate whenever we get a goal and applaud the goal scorer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by princess cow goes quack:

I sit on a gym ball while playing FM sometimes when i get angry i kick it with the heal of my foot i fall off backwards still don't learn though icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Snap!

I also swear a hell of a lot, I threatened to throw boots at my star defender a few weeks ago in an Fergie verses Beckham style.

hell yeah. I shout, I scream, i yell. I punch the air when we score. I hang my head when the striker misses a sitter or the defender makes a glaring mistake. i point at the 2d pitch to try to get the players to move there or pass there. oh and i do loads of imaginary press conferences. and meetings with players agents, or club officials etc.

I would have said no until about 10 minutes ago when Van Persie was offside in the FA Cup Final against me. Thankfully the Ref agreed. However I am guilty of the Tim Henman style fist pump when a crucial goal is scored. On a side note, I can't watch a penalty shootout when I'm involved. I hit the play buton then walk downstairs and talk to whoever is there for 10 mins until i know it's gonna be over. Sometimes this followed by swearing and sometimes by running around the house. Which incidentally happened a few minutes ago when i won the Champions League title for the first time ever in any version of the game with my favourite club. You will not believe the smile currently on my face...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FlUoReScEnT aDoLeScEnT:

Yes I Do.. I Seem To Run Around When I Score A Much Needed Goal Sometimes Clap When I Score Aswell And Abuse the Ref And Poorly Playing Players !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+1,lmao

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Suzie MUFC:

same

I'm exactly the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived