Why can not I play in Windowed Mode?

You have to change it to windowed mode through Steam I think.

Right click on FM12 demo n your steam page and click properties. Click on set launch options then enter: -small_screen -windowed

Then when you click on the shortcut it will open in windowed mode.

You have to change it to windowed mode through Steam I think.

Right click on FM12 demo n your steam page and click properties. Click on set launch options then enter: -small_screen -windowed

Then when you click on the shortcut it will open in windowed mode.

whats the diffrence between window mode and other modes.

Assuming your using windows xp or 7.. FM in Windowed Mode let you see your task bar at the bottom of the screen so you can click back and for to any spreadsheets you have open if your into that thing or coming on here. Full Screen mode is what it says it fill the Screen so you don't get to see the task bar.

EDIT: Full Screen mode will be your default setting in the options in the Display Settings

whats the diffrence between window mode and other modes.

The game plays in a window rather than full screen, so you've got the taskbar at the bottom of the screen so you can switch between FM and anything else with a click of the mouse rather than having to press Alt+Tab everytime.

Edit: Too slow, never mind.

In window mode you have access to your desktop, start menu etc and can resize the window to what you want. You are not playing the game full screen, and can see other windows if you chose while you play.

You need to have a high enough resolution to be able to run game in windowed mode though.

Edit: lol me too slow too, take your pick from the answers

Assuming your using windows xp or 7.. FM in Windowed Mode let you see your task bar at the bottom of the screen so you can click back and for to any spreadsheets you have open if your into that thing or coming on here. Full Screen mode is what it says it fill the Screen so you don't get to see the task bar.

EDIT: Full Screen mode will be your default setting in the options in the Display Settings

i have vista

Archived