Director Cam - Stuck in TV View

I was expecting Director Cam to move between all the views dependent on the situation, even if it did it randomly it would be cool. But its just permanently in TV cam, seems a bit pointless.

I have made sure its set in Match Options to Director Cam.

In replays i think the changes are only when the replay is for a penalty kick or another kind of set piece.

I only have replays for goals activate, and so far all goals replays are show in TV camera, except one (a penalty goal) that was showned behind the goal.

It does switch. You won't see it all the time as we try not to overuse it (otherwise it'd be boring knowing it's going to happen every time the same way for the same situation). You'll see it's more likely to change during set pieces, at kick-offs and full time etc.

I think you should use it more. How real life coverage should be. It would be better than bbc coverage and you know it won't change to a view of some muppet fan

why these additional cameras are not selectable by user? Just to know because some of them are really nice...

And another question, just to know if it's possible: on 80% of goals scored the net move not accordingly on 'physics', is it possible to correct or not? thanks in advance

I think it's fantastic - wasn't sure if it would persuade me to move from my normal 'main stand' view but I will be now.

It's great how how changes at different situations and it seems relevant to what's going on as opposed to just randomly switching angles.

Gives the 3D match view some much needed refreshment.

why these additional cameras are not selectable by user? Just to know because some of them are really nice...

And another question, just to know if it's possible: on 80% of goals scored the net move not accordingly on 'physics', is it possible to correct or not? thanks in advance

Because they're specific to certain scenarios and would be pointless as selectable cameras.

With "camera director" should change as well be much more frequent, if it chooses it's for the camera very pleasant change. Why not offer "Camera 2 director" with changes in camera automatically give as in reality. I love the camera changes.

Thank you.

Archived