FM 2012 First Match Result

Not a good start for me, I'm afraid. My PSG team suffered a comprehensive 3 – 0 defeat at the hands of (or should that be at the fleet?) the visiting Shakhtar Donetsk’s Brazilian quartet: Jadson, Fernandinho, Costa, and the main “villain” Willian.

Still, I console myself with the “only a friendly” thought.

Edit:

Second game -- 3 - 3 vs Basel. Evidently the defence is faltering; of course this has nothing to -- nothing at all -- with the manager's decision to play a high defensive line.

If you wish to see tactical incompetence, observe the work of Mr Gasperini, for you will find no such thing here...:)

Beat Sparta Prague with NUFC 1-0 using a tactic I've been doing well with on FM11...game feels WEIRD though!!!

I hate clicking the squad button and getting the INFO screen - I want to see the first team when I click squad on ANY team.

Beat Sparta Prague with NUFC 1-0 using a tactic I've been doing well with on FM11...game feels WEIRD though!!!

I hate clicking the squad button and getting the INFO screen - I want to see the first team when I click squad on ANY team.

Can change this in preferences if you look if its what im thinking your on about :)

• Administrators

If you go to your profile you can choose the Default Team Section shown (Profile or Squad screen) in the General tab of Preferences on the upper right hand side :)

Man United

Man United Reserves :o

Well, getting the hang of a new tone system will take some work, we led after a good finish by Hernandez and a good strike by Jones, my half-time team talk wasn't good enough and 2 finishes by Michael Owen got them level. Our blushes were sort of spared after Carrick took advantage of a defensive error by heading it in.

First game was against the reserves. Middlesbrough 7-1 Middlesbrough Reserves, after that it was a 4-1 win over Crewe.

First competitive game finished Leeds 2-3 Middlesbrough, Hogain Ephraim on loan scoring the winner in the 85th minute.

Very pleased with the game so far.

1st friendly as Colwyn Bay vs Brentford. I scored first goal inside 20 mins. Brentford responded minutes later with a headed goal from a corner. 5 minutes later they scored again from the corner to make it 2-1 to them. After the break my right winger pulled us level with a sublime finish from the edge of the box. 80 mins on the clock and Brentford get another corner and promptly score another goal. So final score 3-2 to Brentford.

Estudiantes (LP) 1 - 2 Arsenal (me)

Impressive display but not many goals scored for my side.

Hey, are you from Argentina or you just like playing argentinian league?, if it is the latest is even more weird because of you picking Arsenal hehe (Im from Argentina, thats why im asking)

Here are my first few games. Playing as Blackburn because I always start out with a mid-table side to try and get a fairly decent tactical base working, and also they now have Simon Vukcevic, one of my all time favourite players from CM/FM.

blackburnvblackburnrese.png

Played well until we got into the final 1/3rd of the pitch where we just couldn't find the kind of passes we needed to generate any really good chances.

mansfieldvblackburninfo.png

Same problem as in the first game, controlled it but just couldn't find the finishing touch.

cheltenhamvblackburninf.png

Better going forwards, worse at the back!

So, as you can see, looking consistent in the first few games!

First game was against the reserves. Middlesbrough 7-1 Middlesbrough Reserves, after that it was a 4-1 win over Crewe.

First competitive game finished Leeds 2-3 Middlesbrough, Hogain Ephraim on loan scoring the winner in the 85th minute.

Might as well use this :D

Undeservedly beat the reserves 2-1 with a double from Franks; 4-2 against Crewe (Haroun, R. Williams, Emnes, OG); & a 2-0 win over Leeds (R. Williams, James Beattie).

I'm getting there.

Archived