FMH2012 information

fm12handheldlogo_basic.png

gamefeaturesPack_psp_en.pnggamefeaturesPack_iphone_en.png

PSP release date: 28th October

iOS release date: Coming soon (before Xmas)

PSP:

Football Manager Handheld™ 2012 allows you to take control of any club across 34 leagues in over 11 nations across the world, including all of the biggest leagues across Europe and a database of over 22,000 players.

Take control of the greatest job on earth wherever you are and whenever you want. You decide who plays and who sits on the bench, you're in total control of tactics, team-talks and substitutions as you follow the match live. YOU make the difference!

This year with advances in board interaction on club affairs and development, including; stadium expansions and training facility improvements. Along with fully up-to-date transfers and manager moves for the 2011/12 season, and all new competition rules.

iOS:

Football Manager Handheld™ 2012 allows you to take control of the greatest job on earth wherever you are and whenever you want. You decide who plays and who sits on the bench, you're in total control of tactics, team-talks and substitutions as you follow the match live. YOU make the difference!

Source: PSP|iOS

Intresting points:

PSP - Can now ask the board to update stadiums and training facilities.

Both - Team talks? May be a mistake.

• SI Staff

I'm afraid the information posted there isn't 100% accurate - as I've mentioned before I'm not at liberty to mention feature sets etc. for either product presently so I can't say much beyond that I'm afraid.

The forum doesn't reject other posts that doesn't add anything to the conversation although my comment did it add it was clearing up confusion maybe you should give your trigger finger a scratch BEFORE you log on.

The last time I wanted to add to the conversation I remember you kindly locked the thread.

• SI Staff
The forum doesn't reject other posts that doesn't add anything to the conversation although my comment did it add it was clearing up confusion maybe you should give your trigger finger a scratch BEFORE you log on.

The last time I wanted to add to the conversation I remember you kindly locked the thread.

Your post was potentially antagonistic intentionally or not and wasn't really relevant to the thread as a whole, hence I deleted it rather than let anything escalate.

I'm in the middle of debugging the FMHi game at the moment and tbh would prefer to spend time concentrating on that rather than policing this forum - hopefully this will be 'it' for now?

• SI Staff

Thread closing in 10, 9, 8 ...

To summarise - this thread isn't turning into anything particularly constructive.

The basis for it was some information posted on a site which wasn't accurate; when accurate feature information for the forthcoming FMH products is released I'll post it here.

Closed.

Archived