Certain Player - Constantly Injured!! WTF

Hi all.

Game glitch or what I do no know?

I have a young guy, he is a striker 20 years old and is rated as best as you will find, going to be a star!!

Anyway, He gets injured, And as soon as he is able to train or play again, he is injured straight away.

He has never played a full game without an injury, never got through 1 training session without something going on.

I have dropped his training back as far as I can. But this is ridiculous, unrealistic.

I hate editors, but am I going to have to edit something to make this guy get a game? is there something I can do?

No word of a lie, as soon as he moves, he gets injured. EVERY TIME.

Going by my fitness guy, he is prone to injury!! But every match? Lol

Is he a regen? An injury proneness of 20 is pretty extreme, all you have to do is breathe on the kid and he is out for 2 month's lol

Player's who are injury prone may have a hard time developing their stats, so it is best to sell them or cheat like you did!

wow that guy is improving alot!! 10 things at once... most I've ever seen is 6 :(...

Bit surprised how low his value is as well, normally for those kind of stats in my game I'm looking at 7million just on the info page and need a 10-12mill+ bid to offer a contract :(

Back on topic, how did you find out his injury chance? Is it a stat you can find someone in-game or is it something that only the back-end views?

wow that guy is improving alot!! 10 things at once... most I've ever seen is 6 :(...

Bit surprised how low his value is as well, normally for those kind of stats in my game I'm looking at 7million just on the info page and need a 10-12mill+ bid to offer a contract :(

Back on topic, how did you find out his injury chance? Is it a stat you can find someone in-game or is it something that only the back-end views?

Had to get the FMTE?? It is a Hidden stat, rated 1-20, 20 being the most injury prone there is..

Bad NEWS!!!

:(

I lost Abbey, I offered him a contract, which he was happy with, but could not get it done before the 6 months expiry, teams swept in and offered him double, I had no chance.

His stats are cruising, his Influence is what is moving the fastest, has fone up within a month of the game, incredible.

Now worth $2.3m, so gone up .8m in around 45 days!!!

Guy is a machine now, last 5 games, 5 Goals with an average rating of 8.08!!

Hope Dortmund enjoy him :(

Archived