players who need a boost in fm12....add your suggestions to a top 10

was shocked to see that in fm11 wilshere,.......ca 149 pa 151 he needs a rather large increase in pa at least

same for phil jones/ashley young

lets put a top 10 together

Phil Jones, WHAT? He became one of the best centre backs on the game. I think Young is pretty much spot on as well, maybe a change of a couple of attributes, but nothing major.

Many of you seem to forget the -1 to -10 PA range which is a flexible ranged setting. It's players with these settings that are regularly quoted as being "too high" or "too low". In truth, they'll vary from save to save within a certain range.

For example, Phil Jones. In my last FM11 save I signed him and he easily became the best central defender in the game. On that basis, what should be additional... the ability to walk on water perhaps? A pair of wings?

Any players who have improved significantly enough since the data for FM11 was researched and prepared, will no doubt be improved for FM12. Same applies to players who have declined since last year. On the whole, the researchers go into a lot of detail and debate amongst themselves when it comes to not only CA/PA ratings, but many other attributes too.

As for players who suddenly seem to be having an inspired run of form since the data for the game was locked, then obviously they'll be looked at again for the post transfer window update.

Archived