Tutoring Players

Hi guys,

I've had a search but couldn't find anything that answered my specific question so sorry if it's been asked before.

Is there anyway to see which players are available to tutor a youngster? Currently I have to go into a private chat with the senior player before finding out that he can't tutor (for some reason!) or can't tutor the player I wanted him to.

I'm sure in the older versions you could go to the youngster and get a list of players that can tutor him and set it up from there. Am I dreaming this or has it been changed?

Thanks all

Thanks for the answers guys. Shame it's been changed, the way it is at the moment is so annoying!

I sort of agree, although it's one of those things that has to mirror real life I suppose. Real managers wouldn't have a list. If (one the rare occasions) I have a youth player worth tutoring (I play lower league so this is incredibly rare) I actually quite like chatting with the senior members of the squad and getting a player to agree to do it.

I expect it could be annoying for those of you managing top clubs though.

I sort of agree, although it's one of those things that has to mirror real life I suppose. Real managers wouldn't have a list. If (one the rare occasions) I have a youth player worth tutoring (I play lower league so this is incredibly rare) I actually quite like chatting with the senior members of the squad and getting a player to agree to do it.

I think they would have a list, at least a mental one, and they wouldn't restrict their options by only using players that share a position.

Not really. I have an almost full overview of who can tutor who in my club. That is because I have played 11 seasons now and I have brought everyone in myself, and many of them were brought up through the youth team.

It is fun to develop players.

I don't think the tutoring system is very realistic, though. I think it would be better if the kids adapted to the "general squad personality" automatically.

Archived