Massively Confused

So i'm attempting to do Gundo's challenge from the challenge section, and to do it you're supposed to manage a team who you were unable to manage before - one in a league below the lowest playable league in FM.

Anyway, i've decided i want to manage Kiruna in Sweden, who are currently in Division 3 Norra Norrland. To get them promoted, apparently i'm supposed to holiday until the next season, and hope they get promoted. I'm not sure if it's correct, but in the thread it says Sweden's date for league resets is the 1st of December, so i've saved at the end of November, and repeatedly loaded the game/continued a few days to get some newly promoted teams.

The problem being, it's the same teams promoted every single time, and i've done it 30/40 times now. So does anybody know what i'm doing wrong? Or does anyone know if the date for league resets is right?

Would appreciate any help, i'm pretty ****ing confused

Alright i've even just started a new game, 5th of November (almost a month before) and gone to the reset part 4 times. Still the same teams being promoted. Honestly not a ****ing clue what i'm doing wrong, i've never done this before to select a team

Any chance the teams are decided on the last day of the league season or something?

I can't be the only person having done this before lol

Created four new games now, each and every time it's the same thing... Is this a bug?

I know it's not cool to bump my own thread, but a lot of people are reading it but not posting so someone might have a clue :(

Could someone try the same thing and see if they can get Kiruna promoted? Or if they can even get a variety of teams?

Would that make a difference? I didn't realise that's how they decide promotions from below the bottom tiers :/ Could i edit the rep of the other teams in the league Kiruna are currently in, and lower those? That way when they're promoted, they'll still have the correct reputation for their league

Even so, surely there's some sort of bug i'm getting here?

So i'm attempting to do Gundo's challenge from the challenge section, and to do it you're supposed to manage a team who you were unable to manage before - one in a league below the lowest playable league in FM.

Anyway, i've decided i want to manage Kiruna in Sweden, who are currently in Division 3 Norra Norrland. To get them promoted, apparently i'm supposed to holiday until the next season, and hope they get promoted. I'm not sure if it's correct, but in the thread it says Sweden's date for league resets is the 1st of December, so i've saved at the end of November, and repeatedly loaded the game/continued a few days to get some newly promoted teams.

The problem being, it's the same teams promoted every single time, and i've done it 30/40 times now. So does anybody know what i'm doing wrong? Or does anyone know if the date for league resets is right?

Would appreciate any help, i'm pretty ****ing confused

I would have thought it wiser to pick one of the teams who did get promoted, rather than wait for a particular club.

Archived