Longest Time Unemployed

Hello I just recently became a FM addict and of the many things i am curious about is what is the longest time you have been unemployed in the game,I recently took Gateshead to L1 finished 12th season 1 and decided to no accept contract renewal cut to 6 mos later no job offers

5 months..

Was at BV Veendam (I won the Dutch premier which them) and decided i wanted a new challenge..

Decided not to accept the years extention, and went on the dole and met my mate Jimmy in line. (He has 2 cats btw)

I applied for Man City, Juventus, Fulham, Valencia, Wolfsburg and Millwall.

All declined.

5 Months later, declared interest in AC Milan, and 4 season later still there...

A year, that was with world-class rep as well, which is what made me think that what you do recently has a bearing on your prospects of being hired, regardless of high rep as I had just been relegated from the BSP at the time, a year after winning the Romanian title (No, I'm not fussy if there aren't alternatives around the time the offer is made, but looking back that was a bit extreme even for me), though a promotion to the German 2nd Div shortened that the following time to a couple of months, and another to La Liga meant I got Inter almost instantly after leaving that place.

Archived