FM2012 Which club for journeyman career

Who shall I stary my journeyman save with in FM2012  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall I stary my journeyman save with in FM2012

• Rotherham - due to new stadium in 2012-2013
    • Hearts - due to FM2011 game crash

Torn with starting between two clubs for my journeyman save, Rotherham in English 3rd Div due to them getting a new stadium in 2012-2013 or Hearts in Scottish Premiership due to FM2011 game crashing with them after a few seasons and feeling that I couldnt restart with them as it would be like cheating.

So who to be Rotherham or Hearts

Torn with starting between two clubs for my journeyman save, Rotherham in English 3rd Div due to them getting a new stadium in 2012-2013 or Hearts in Scottish Premiership due to FM2011 game crashing with them after a few seasons and feeling that I couldnt restart with them as it would be like cheating.

So who to be Rotherham or Hearts

Rotherham - more achievement potential / "work your way up from a small club" sort of thing.

Rotherham, and for me the problem about starting unemployed is that after testing for a possible career save, I'd be able to get much lower rep in the BSS/N (Depending on the club, local or even rarely obscure compared to regional, all trying 'sunday league' as past experience). Oh and you could always make Hearts a place to be sure you stop over at during the career, as I did with Ipswich once I had had enough of starting with them each time.

Archived