Manager nationality making game easy

I have both Egyptian and Dutch nationalities irl so I like putting those nationalities for my FM manager. However I realized that it is super easy to get top jobs. In one game I began with Zamalek in egypt won back to back leagues and cup, then went to QPR and got promoted, then halfway the fourth season (i was 10th in EPL) Inter milan approached me to be their manager!

Another game I began with Feyenoord trying to create a dutch-only squad. First season I finished 3rd, no cup. Second season I finished 2nd 1 point behind twente but won the cup. Then after the season ended Manu sacked Sir Alex and I was the main candidate, so I thought what the hell ill just apply and see what happens and I got the job!

So my question is does having a non-eu nationality affect the difficulty in the game? and should I from now on start with only Egyptian or Dutch nationality??

Having a nationality of one of the bigger European nations will automatically make you more desirable to a club, so the Dutch nationality is helping you. If you started with just a small nationality, it would be much harder.

thanks, I thought that the Egyptian nationality made it easier because by winning the cup my home reputation might go up alot, because there are almost no egyptian managers in the game.

Also my reputation is now continental, but I don't know if they mean africa or europe by continental. I hope someone from the staff can clear this up

thanks, I thought that the Egyptian nationality made it easier because by winning the cup my home reputation might go up alot, because there are almost no egyptian managers in the game.

Also my reputation is now continental, but I don't know if they mean africa or europe by continental. I hope someone from the staff can clear this up

It's Africa continental. If you go to Europe it might go down to National rep.

Archived