Why do I keep getting rejected by international teams?

Ok I had noticed this was a problem a while ago now but was wondering if there is a way around it. I am in season 3 and I am known as one of the best managers in the world but no matter what international job I apply for I get rejected. I have applied for Brazil to Australia all the way down to teams like Angola and I still get rejected in favor of far lesser managers.

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Yeah I am pretty world famous, 2 prem titles, 1 europa league, 1 champions league, 2 FA Cups, 1 League Cup in 2 seasons but even the small nations wont touch me. Nationality is English and Swedish as a 2nd nationality and Sweden turned me down and gave the job to Roland Nilsson.

I thought I had read it was a bug in 11.3 but I am not sure. This is the last save I am playing before fm12 and wouldnt mind managing club and country for the first time but dunno if I can.

3 Seasons. I think you need a bit more experience under your belt. Although I was offered the Spanish job after it took me 5 seasons to win Champs Leauge with leeds, then I was offered Barca job and won the title two years in a row and won the Champs league 3 times. Then I was offered the Spain job.

Archived