FM12 new stadiums

As Rotherham are having a new 12000 capacity ground built which according to the website will be ready for the 2012/2013 season, is this implemented in the new FM12 game. May have a bearing on which lower team I take over if it is.

As Rotherham are having a new 12000 capacity ground built which according to the website will be ready for the 2012/2013 season, is this implemented in the new FM12 game. May have a bearing on which lower team I take over if it is.

I'm pretty sure it would be. Lille's new stadium was a future stadium in FM2010 and it doesn't open until next summer.

I wonder if Valencia's will be removed, looks like it will never be completed now that building work has been suspended for nearly 3 years.

Pretty sure it will be set as a future stadium move.

When the demo is out, check on the Club Information > Facilities screen. There will be a note about the stadium move there.

Interesting will be to see how the Valencia stadium move is handled. Was present in FM11, but as the project is indefinitely on hold due to financial difficulty, there's no light at the end of the tunnel as far as the new stadium is concerned.

Currently, it's left looking like this, with no news about when or indeed if it will be finished:

200902254NuevoMestalla.jpg

This is what it's supposed to look like finished:

569052216_9d74b52ea3.jpg

Archived